Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice.
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready in under 15 minutes. It`s great without treatment as well as to be a section
Today, We are going to teach you making Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice?
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice
- You need of SRIRACHA TOMATO SAUCE.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- Prepare of SPAM AND ONION FRIED RICE.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 large of dice onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover white rice.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 can of spam /luncheon meat.
- Prepare 8 small of cherry tomato.
Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice instructions
- Mix tomato puree with light soy sauce then add sriracha chili sauce ,adding more for spicy lover and less for those can't take the heat.
- With oil pan fry the spam with onion then add inwhite cooked rice or overnight leftover white rice then add in the beaten eggs which season with salt and pepper and let the egg set then stir fry using a chopstick.
- Once the eggs are all set then add in the sriracha tomato sauce and stir fry to mix about 1 minutes then add in the last spoon of the sriracha tomato sauce and mix well till its the fried rice almost dry then off heat and add some cherry tomato.
Best tips to cook Sriracha Tomato Spam And Onion Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.