Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Cauliflower Fried Rice. That basic Deep Cauliflower Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, and it is ready within 19 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
In this tutorial, I am are likely to show you making Cauliflower Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Cauliflower Fried Rice?
Cauliflower Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Cauliflower Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Cauliflower Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Prepare 12 oz of cauliflower florets, riced.
- It’s 2 T of rice bran oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 T of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of celery, diced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- You need 12 oz of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 c of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 c of low-sodium chicken stock.
- You need 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of few drops sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 T of toasted sesame seeds.
Cauliflower Fried Rice instructions
- In large pot, heat 1 T oil. Add eggs and cook. Cut into strips and transfer to plate, set aside..
- In same pot, heat 1 T oil and add scallions, ginger, celery, pepper and carrots. Stir-fry until carrots are tender..
- Add peas, corn, cauliflower, stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry until cauliflower is soft..
- Remove pot from heat and fold in eggs, cilantro and sesame seeds..
Some tips to cook Cauliflower Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.