Pineapple fried rice.
Pineapple fried rice. That specific timeless Deep Pineapple fried rice is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, this is completely ready within 15 minutes. It`s great without treatment and also being a section
In this tutorial, I am are likely to teach you making Pineapple fried rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Pineapple fried rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I will also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Pineapple fried rice?
Pineapple fried rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Pineapple fried rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Pineapple fried rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice
- It’s 2 of bowl steamed Jusminrice.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Thai seasoning sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 slice of ham.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion.
Pineapple fried rice instructions
- Cut half of pineapple. Use knife to cut the meat into cube..
- Add oil in the pan over medium heat. Then add garlic, ham, carrot and peas..
- Put eggs and steamed rice then mix it until eggs are cooked..
- Add seasoning sauce, salt, sugar, green onion and perper..
- Add pineapple. Mix it with all ingredients and heat it for about 3 mins. Done!!.
Some tips to cook Pineapple fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.