Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice.
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice. This basic Deep Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready within just 19 minutes. It is great without treatment and also being a section
In this morning, We are likely to show you steps to make Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice?
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice
- Prepare 6 strips of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped (whites included).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce to start.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of ketchup to start.
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice step by step
- Preheat large nonstick pan or wok to medium high and render bacon until the fat becomes translucent..
- Add onion and garlic and saute until onions become translucent..
- Add butter and let it melt..
- Add hot dogs and saute for a minute or two to let the hot dogs warm through..
- Add soy sauce and ketchup and stir to incorporate..
- Add rice, mix in thoroughly and let it warm through for 2 to 3 minutes, folding occasionally..
- Add chopped green onions, fold in, and also adjust for saltiness. If you'd like to add a touch more soy sauce, you can do that, or just add some salt a little bit at a time. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- That's it. Enjoy!.
Best tips to cook Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.