Authentic Thai Fried Rice.
Authentic Thai Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Authentic Thai Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, this is completely ready in under 15 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, I am are going to show you steps to make Authentic Thai Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Authentic Thai Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I may even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Authentic Thai Fried Rice?
Authentic Thai Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Authentic Thai Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Authentic Thai Fried Rice using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Thai Fried Rice
- You need 12 of Thai chiles, sliced (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Thai fish sauce (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lime juice (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- It’s 1 of shallot, chopped (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- You need 4 tbsp of canola or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 8 ounces of chicken cut in 1/2-inch cubes.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably Thai jasmine rice that has been prepared 24 hours in advance.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of scallions, both white and green parts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1 of fresh lime.
- You need 5 of Kaffire lime leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need Pinch of sugar (if needed).
Authentic Thai Fried Rice instructions
- Combine all ingredients of the prik nam pla into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large wok or large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water evaporates upon contact..
- Add the oil and swirl, then add the onion and chicken. Stir-fry until lightly colored, about two minutes..
- Add the garlic and stir-fry until golden, about 30 seconds..
- Pour in the beaten egg. Stir-fry until scrambled, then add the rice..
- Cook the rice — scooping it up and pressing it into the pan, then scooping it up again — for about two minutes..
- Add the prik nam pla (all for max spiciness, less for less spicy), oyster sauce, basil, tomato and scallions. Stir together for about a half-minute..
- Serve, garnishing each plate with cilantro and a squirt of lime..
Easy tips to cook Authentic Thai Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.