Curry Tuna Fried Rice. This Tuna Fried Rice using canned tuna and rice is my latest favourite. I'm also always looking for ways to get my boys to eat more fish. This tuna version ticks both boxes!
Curry Tuna Fried Rice. That basic Deep Curry Tuna Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared in just 20 minutes. It is great without treatment and also being a section
I think you're going to like it. I don't know about you, but we always have a few cans of tuna and coconut milk in the pantry, as well as, a bag of stir-fry veggies and cauliflower rice in the freezer. Easy kimchi tuna fried rice recipe! In this case, I am planning to teach you steps to make Curry Tuna Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice?
Curry Tuna Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Curry Tuna Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Curry Tuna Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Tuna Fried Rice
- Prepare 350 grams of cooked rice.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 3 of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- You need 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- It’s 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground pepper.
- It’s 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Koreans usually cook fried rice when their fridge is nearly empty or when they need to get rid of leftover vegetables. Curry fried rice is a flavour variation of fried rice and it is very popular fried rice flavour in Japan. We always have rice left over and fried rice is better made from left over rice in my opinion. My mom used to make this often for Saturday lunch.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice step by step
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
Some tips to cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.
A childhood favorite of rice and tuna mixed with a curry twist. Mix cream of celery soup, milk, curry powder, and mustard powder in a large bowl. Stir rice, tuna, and onion into the soup mixture; transfer to a casserole dish. Tuna Kimchi Fried Rice. written by Emma Tang. I am a big fan of Korean sour kimchi.