Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice).
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice). This particular classic Deep Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) is among one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, and it is ready within just 15 minutes. It is great without attention as well as to be a section
Today, I am are going to educate you making Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) recipe is the better in the earth!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)?
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- You need 1 tsp of terasi (shrimp paste – picture and explanation on previous post).
- Prepare 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 cloves of shallots.
- You need 6 of red chili peppers (jalapeno or serano – you can reduce or add more if you like spicy food).
- You need 3 of birds eye chili peppers (optional).
- Prepare of For the complement:.
- Prepare 2 of sunny side up eggs 🍳.
- Prepare of Indonesian prawn crispy crackers.
- It’s of Some cucumber and tomato.
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) step by step
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add ‘terasi’ (shrimp paste). Mix well..
- Add rice. Keep stirring until the rice blended with the ground spices..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add bean sprouts. Stir again for a minute or two..
- Serve with sunny side up eggs, crispy crackers, cucumber and tomato slices! 😋.
Best tips to cook Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.