Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice. This specific timeless Deep Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice is among one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared in under 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are going to show you making Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice?
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 of dried red chilli.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- It’s 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…
Best tips to cook Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.