Breakfast Fried Rice.
Breakfast Fried Rice. That basic Deep Breakfast Fried Rice is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready in just 20 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
In this morning, I am planning to teach you making Breakfast Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Breakfast Fried Rice recipe is the better on world!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Breakfast Fried Rice?
Breakfast Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Breakfast Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Breakfast Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of onion, diced.
- Prepare of large eggs, beaten.
- You need of Heaping 1 cup spinach.
- It’s of leftover brown rice.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of toasted sesame oil.
Breakfast Fried Rice step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion and cook, stirring often, until it is softened and translucent. Then add the beaten egg to the pan. Cook and stir until the eggs are softly set, then add the spinach to the pan. Continue to cook and stir to wilt the spinach down..
- Add the leftover rice to the skillet along with the soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook and stir around for another couple of minutes to heat the rice through and toast it slightly, then remove the pan from the heat and serve..
Best tips to cook Breakfast Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.