Shrimp Fried Rice.
Shrimp Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Shrimp Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready in just 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
In this morning, We are likely to show you steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Shrimp Fried Rice?
Shrimp Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Shrimp Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Shrimp Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- It’s of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- You need of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 3 of Large eggs ( wisked.
- Prepare 1 of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Indian Basmati Rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Prepare of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Seed Oil.
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
Easy tips to cook Shrimp Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.