Bacon And Egg Fried Rice. Once there is steam coming off the rice and it is completely heated through, add scrambled eggs and cooked bacon. Sprinkle with green onion, as desired. Try some of our other recipes for fried rice including Vegetable Fried Rice or our Shrimp Fried Rice with Thai Basil or maybe even a Beef and Kimchi Sarah and Kaitlin like to eat this rice with a dollop of Homemade Chiu Chow chili saucesauce but, me, I like my bacon and egg fried rice hot, right out.
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Bacon And Egg Fried Rice is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, this is completely ready in just 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Keeping the heat at medium, add the bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and. Add the eggs to the skillet, then add the rice directly into the wet egg. Using the back of a spatula or spoon, press the rice into the egg, fold and repeat until the rice is completely coated and heated through. In this case, I am are going to teach you making Bacon And Egg Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Bacon And Egg Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Bacon And Egg Fried Rice?
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Bacon And Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Bacon And Egg Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon And Egg Fried Rice
- You need of rice mixture.
- You need 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of cheesy bacon and eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon chip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 20 of basil.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Categories: Fried Rice Rice Recipes Egg Recipes Bacon Recipes. Eggs are scrambled into the rice itself, but it's the fried egg on top that takes a rough morning into a happy place. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a nice kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make!
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice instructions
- Layer the bacon on a pan then fill it with enough water then let it simmer till pan is dry then With some butter pan fry bacon till lightly brown and crispy then drain and set aside.
- Cooker rice as usually then fluff rice and let it cool then add light soy sauce and mix well set aside.
- With balance bacon drip add grated parmesan cheese and flour stir to mix.
- Quickly break eggs and gently only stir in 3 circle to break egg yolk and let egg white almost set add basil.
- Add cooked rice mixture and cooked bacon chip with seasoning and stir fry to mix well for about 2 minute.
- Optional serve in small portion as side dish (fried rice cheesy basil bacon and eggs).
Best tips to cook Bacon And Egg Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.
Why go out when you can have the best fried rice right at home, fresh and steaming hot right that tastes just like Chinese fried rice. Bacon and Egg Fried RiceMatt Taylor-Gross. This simple fried rice is as good for breakfast as it is for dinner. Thick-cut bacon will make for more meaty, chewy bits. Cookbook writer Amy Thielen often adds a little sauerkraut for a further Midwestern touch.