Bacon and Egg Fried Rice. Once there is steam coming off the rice and it is completely heated through, add scrambled eggs and cooked bacon. Sprinkle with green onion, as desired. Try some of our other recipes for fried rice including Vegetable Fried Rice or our Shrimp Fried Rice with Thai Basil or maybe even a Beef and Kimchi Sarah and Kaitlin like to eat this rice with a dollop of Homemade Chiu Chow chili saucesauce but, me, I like my bacon and egg fried rice hot, right out.
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice. This basic Deep Bacon and Egg Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, as well as it prepared in under 18 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Categories: Fried Rice Rice Recipes Egg Recipes Bacon Recipes. It's time for fried rice — the perfect vehicle to use up any and all leftover rice in your fridge. In fact, it's time for one of our simplest, most flavorful fried Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. In this case, We are going to teach you steps to make Bacon and Egg Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Bacon and Egg Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I will also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Bacon and Egg Fried Rice?
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Bacon and Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Bacon and Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Egg Fried Rice
- You need 1 of heaping cup of refrigerated old rice.
- Prepare 2-3 strips of bacon.
- It’s 1 of medium clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Keeping the heat at medium, add the bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and. Eggs are scrambled into the rice itself, but it's the fried egg on top that takes a rough morning into a happy place. Bacon and Egg Fried RiceMatt Taylor-Gross. This simple fried rice is as good for breakfast as it is for dinner.
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Because the rice had been in the fridge, it clumps. Take some rice in your hands and try to separate the grains by rubbing your hands gently. Repeat until all grains are relatively loose..
- Crack an egg into a bowl. Add some salt and pepper. Incorporate white and yoke well. Set aside..
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Put a frying pan on medium heat. Cook bacon until golden brown. Turn down heat, add minced garlic. Stir for 5 seconds. Turn back heat to medium, add rice and stir for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Make a well in the middle, pour egg in, scramble the egg (do not mix rice at this time) for 3 seconds. Then mix rice and egg together, add some salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat..
- Put on plate. Sprinkle some green onion on top..
- Enjoy a frugal, quick and yummy (bacon is in it! Remember?) meal..
Some tips to cook Bacon and Egg Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.
Thick-cut bacon will make for more meaty, chewy bits. Cookbook writer Amy Thielen often adds a little sauerkraut for a further Midwestern touch. Featured in: Put Bacon in Your Fried Rice. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a nice kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make!