Curry Tuna Fried Rice.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice. That basic Deep Curry Tuna Fried Rice is among one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready within just 15 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are likely to educate you making Curry Tuna Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Curry Tuna Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice?
Curry Tuna Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Curry Tuna Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Tuna Fried Rice
- Prepare 350 grams of cooked rice.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 3 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- You need 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- You need 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice step by step
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
Best tips to cook Curry Tuna Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.