Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style.
Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style. That specific timeless Deep Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready 20 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this morning, I am are going to teach you steps to make Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style recipe is the better on world!
I will even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style?
Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style
- Prepare 5-6 of no's of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of no's of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of no's of onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 2 of medium sized (length wise chopped) bell peppers.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of red chilies sauce.
- It’s 600 grams of basmathi rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly chopped spring onions.
- Prepare handful of freshly chopped parsley.
Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style step by step
- Crack 4 eggs into a small bowl and beat them together. Beat the last egg in a separate bowl..
- Heat a large saute pan or a wok with 1/2 tablespoon of the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the 4 beaten eggs and scramble them for about a minute. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat. Wipe off the pan..
- Drizzle 3 tbsp. of sesame oil into the pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the onions, green chilies and cook them for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in shredded carrots, cabbage, bell peppers and cook for another minute..
- Add the cooked rice into the pan or wok and cook for a few minutes, until the rice is heated through. If you have large clumps of rice, break them apart with the back of your spatula. Pour the single beaten egg over the rice and stir to coat the rice with the egg. Cook for another minute..
- Add in soy sauce,red chilies sauce, black pepper powder, and sesame oil (if using) and stir to distribute the sauces. Add the 3 scrambled eggs and stir to mix again. Serve immediately by garnishing with chopped parsley and spring onions..
Easy tips to cook Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.