Chinese Fried Rice.
Chinese Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Chinese Fried Rice is among one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it`s geared up in just 16 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this tutorial, I am planning to educate you steps to make Chinese Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Chinese Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I will also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Chinese Fried Rice?
Chinese Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 bowl of Cooked Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1/4 of Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Medium sized Capsicum (finely chopped).
- It’s 5-6 of French Beans(finely chopped).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves(finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 inch of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 3 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- In a wok, heat oil. Add black pepper powder and ginger garlic to the oil and saute..
- Add spring onions and onions and saute for a minute. Then add capsicum and saute for a minute..
- Then add finely chopped veggies. Keep stirring continuously and toss the veggies to cook well. Add some salt while cooking veggies..
- Then add soya sauce and vinegar. Mix all well. Then add almost cooked rice. Add pinch of salt and black pepper powder. Mix all well and cook for few minutes..
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with Gobi Manchurian or Paneer Chilli Gravy or Mushroom Manchurian..
- Here served with Gobi Manchurian!.
Best tips to cook Chinese Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.