Chinese-Style Fried Rice.
Chinese-Style Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep Chinese-Style Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready in just 18 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, We are likely to show you steps to make Chinese-Style Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Chinese-Style Fried Rice recipe is the better on world!
I will also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Chinese-Style Fried Rice?
Chinese-Style Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese-Style Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chinese-Style Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Fried Rice
- Prepare 300 g of white rice.
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- It’s 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
Chinese-Style Fried Rice instructions
- Wash the rice then boil in plenty of water for 15 mins (or according to manufacturers instructions). Drain then allow to cool. Boil the peas for 5 mins, drain and set to one side..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl..
- In a large wok or pan, fry the spring onion whites and the garlic gently in a little sesame oil. After 5 minutes turn the heat up and add the rice and the cooked peas. Cook for a few minutes then add the sauce. Stir fry over a high heat then transfer to a serving dish, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the the spring onion greens to serve..
Some tips to cook Chinese-Style Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.