(Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice.
(Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice. That particular classic Deep (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, as well as it prepared within just 19 minutes. It`s great without treatment and also being a section
Today, We are likely to teach you steps to make (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice?
(Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 4 oz of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (cut into 1 inch chunks).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sunflower or Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Diced Onions (spanish).
- You need 1/4 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green Onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of White Rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Garlic Butter Plus more to taste.
(Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- Add the oil to the skillet set aside over medium heat season the chicken with salt and pepper cook chicken stirring occasionally until light brown firm opaque look throughout then add the garlic butter and stir to coat set aside.
- Use same skillet cook the onions,carrots, and green onion till soft & set aside.
- Wipe out pan then scrambled eggs season with salt and pepper add Rice, soy sauce, sesame seed,chicken, onions, carrots & green onions to pan & cook till the rice is warm & brown… Serve Hot & Enjoy. Serves 4.
Best tips to cook (Benihanna Style) Chicken Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.