Princess' Chinese Fried Rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage.
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice. That basic Deep Princess' Chinese Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared within 19 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM Make sure you season your rice with salt before it cooks. Add some butter to the cooking water, as well. Today, I am are going to teach you making Princess' Chinese Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Princess' Chinese Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Princess' Chinese Fried Rice?
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Princess' Chinese Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Princess' Chinese Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Princess' Chinese Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of of white grain rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 cup of cooked small shrimp, shelled.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spam, cuts may vary to your preference.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion or.
- It’s 2 medium of size red onions.
- You need 5 clove of of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 small of sachet of Maggi's Magic Sarap or you may substitute salt..
Other seasonings should be added before you. Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout. How do you make fried rice with fresh rice?
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice step by step
- Cook white rice and set aside..
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil and simmer half of the minced garlic but do not burn.Add half of the sliced onions then pour diced carrots, green peas and whole kernel corn..
- When carrots, green peas and corn are tender remove from the pan. Use the remaining oil to simmer the remaining minced garlic and onions. Add the cooked white rice and mix well..
- Season with Magic Sarap or a dash of salt and a bit of ground black pepper if desired..
- Pour the mixed vegetables, shrimp and spam on the rice. Mix well and serve in a large rice bowl or plate..
Some tips to cook Princess' Chinese Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.
Allow the rice to sit out while it's hot and give it a few minutes so that the moisture will evaporate. This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant. In my opinion, it is hard to define the best fried rice because every palate is unique. However, since this method is easy to replicate and required just a few ingredients, we hope it is useful for anyone who intends to replicate it. Home-style fried rice can be as humble as basic egg fried rice or as luxury as this Yangzhou fried rice, a star throughout the country.