Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice.
Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice. This basic Deep Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready within just 19 minutes. It is great without treatment as well as to be a section
Today, I am are going to show you steps to make Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice recipe is the better on world!
I may also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice?
Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice, cold and preferably made beforehand.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green onion (scallion).
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of oil.
Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice instructions
- Finely chop garlic and chop green onion. Set aside..
- Break two eggs and beat in a separate bowl with a pinch of salt..
- To a wok or skillet on medium heat, add 1.5 teaspoons of oil (or however much oil is needed to lightly coat the skillet) and add beaten eggs..
- Scramble eggs until solid and firm. Remove from wok or skillet, chop into small pieces, and set aside..
- To the same wok or skillet, add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over medium-high heat. Add chopped garlic and green onion and cook for 20-30 seconds, stirring frequently with a spatula. Be careful not to burn the garlic..
- When the garlic and green onions are fragrant, add the cold rice to the wok or skillet. Stir frequently and break up any clumps of rice..
- When the rice has been cooking for a few minutes, add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar. Stir to coat rice evenly..
- Add scrambled egg to the rice and stir to combine..
- Taste the rice for seasoning. If it's not salty enough, add more oyster sauce. If it's too salty, add a little more sugar..
- When rice is golden brown and just slightly charred, remove the wok or skillet from the heat and serve!.
- Note: This is a basic fried rice dish. You can add any of your favorite veggies, meat, or seafood. The trick is to cook them before you fry the rice, and add them in at the end. This works great for leftovers!.
Easy tips to cook Kat's Mindblowing Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.