Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves.
Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves. This specific timeless Deep Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared inside of 20 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, We are going to educate you steps to make Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves recipe is the better on world!
I will even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves?
Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 25 of curry leaf.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dice shallot.
- You need 1 tsp of dice fine red chili pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves instructions
- Curry leaves wash and dry it up.
- In pan with oil quick deep fry the curry leaves for 10 second then add eggs onto it together with the fine dice shallots, fine Chili pepper and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked white rice (or leftover white rice) onto the eggs and season it with soy sauce then fold rice and let eggs set…..Stir fry and off heat once rice is almost crisp at the bottom but not burn.
- Garnish fried rice with extra crush black pepper and some fresh onion.
Some tips to cook Fried Rice With Eggs And Curry Leaves
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.