Fish Fried Rice.
Fish Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep Fish Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready in just 20 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Today, We are going to show you steps to make Fish Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Fish Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Fish Fried Rice?
Fish Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fish Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fish Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Fried Rice
- It’s 2 slice of pollack fillet or any fish.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of deseeded red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of deseeded green chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice.
Fish Fried Rice instructions
- Cook rice as usual then fluff up rice and set aside.
- With oil pan fried pollack fish till lightly brown and crispy then drain and set aside.
- With oil, pan Fry the beaten eggs with red and green chili pepper for A minute then add cooked white rice and light soy sauce.
- Stir fry to mix then add fried fish and add seasoning and stir fry till all mix well.
Some tips to cook Fish Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.