Chinese Golden Fried Rice.
Chinese Golden Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep Chinese Golden Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, and it`s geared up within just 16 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, We planning to teach you making Chinese Golden Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Chinese Golden Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Chinese Golden Fried Rice?
Chinese Golden Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese Golden Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chinese Golden Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Golden Fried Rice
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Seafood (shrimps and squids).
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- You need of Egg (separate egg yolk and egg white).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chinese abalone sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Chinese Golden Fried Rice instructions
- Coat the egg yolk onto the cooked rice.
- Heat the oil on the pan and sauté the garlic.
- Add in the seafood, soy sauce and abalone sauce into the pan.
- Add cooked rice coated with egg yolks (around 2 yolks per serving) into the pan and fry all the ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put up the Fried rice onto a plate.
- Proceed to fry the separated egg white in the pan.
- Put the Fried egg white into the Fried rice and stir them together.
Easy tips to cook Chinese Golden Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.