Hor Fun. This particular classic Deep Hor Fun is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it`s geared up in just 19 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
In this morning, I am planning to teach you steps to make Hor Fun with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Hor Fun recipe is the better on planet!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Hor Fun?
Hor Fun possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Hor Fun is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Hor Fun using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hor Fun
- Prepare 2 handful of boiled flat rice noodle.
- Prepare 3 of garlic.
- It’s 4 pcs of shrimp.
- Prepare 2 pcs of chinese broccoli (cut).
- Prepare 1 of thumb ginger.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour (dilute).
Hor Fun step by step
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Heat the cooking oil on a pan, sauteé flat rice noodle until golden brown. Then set aside..
- Heat the oil, put the chicken in. Sauteé with soy sauce until half cooked. Then add garlic, followed by the shrimp and vegies. Add chicken stock when starting to dry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar..
- Add the dilute corn flour to thicken. Then start pouring the beaten egg while keep stirring..
- Lastly, bring back the flat rice noodle, add spring onion and sesame oil..
Some tips to cook Hor Fun
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.