Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice.
Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice. This specific timeless Deep Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, as well as it prepared in just 15 minutes. It is great without treatment and also being a section
Today, I am planning to educate you making Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice?
Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice
- You need 1 Pkg. of Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables.
- You need 1 Pkg. of Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Kikomons Stir Fry Sauce.
- You need 2 Cups of White Rice.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice step by step
- In a saucepan add the white rice and water, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer til rice is tender. Set aside covered..
- In a wok add a Tablespoon of oil (I use coconut oil). Heat wok til hot, add chicken salt and pepper. Stir til chicken is cooked through n no longer pink. Add to a bowl n keep warm. In the same wok add another Tablespoon of oil then add ur vegetables. Stir til vegetables are cooked to ur liking. Add chicken back into wok with the vegetables, salt and pepper and stir. Then add the sauce to your liking and stir to mix well. Take off heat..
- Serve the chicken stir fry over the rice and dig in and enjoy 😊.
Best tips to cook Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.