Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl.
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl. That particular classic Deep Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl is among one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it is ready within 18 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, We planning to show you steps to make Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl recipe is the better in the earth!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl?
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl
- It’s 200 g (1/2 pound) of sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 150 g (1/3 pound) of cooked short grain brown rice.
- It’s 100 g (1/3 cup) of sweet corns.
- It’s of Lemon or lime juice.
- You need 1 package of shrimp or surimi sticks for the shrimp salad.
- You need of (*Chef’s Note: I usually use these pre-packaged shrimp or surimi sticks like this.).
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl instructions
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.).
- In a small bowl combine the light mayonnaise and the teriyaki, thin with a little lime or lemon juice to drizzle..
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the tuna with soy sauce and sesame oil..
- Slice the carrot into thin layers and slice up your shrimp sticks into small pieces..
- Mix the shrimp with a little bit mayonnaise. Your shrimp salad is ready!.
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide the tuna, carrot slices, corns, edamame beans, and the shrimp salad on this..
- Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately..
Best tips to cook Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.