Breakfast Fried Rice.
Breakfast Fried Rice. That particular classic Deep Breakfast Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, as well as it prepared in just 15 minutes. It`s great without treatment and also being a section
In this case, We are likely to teach you steps to make Breakfast Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Breakfast Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Breakfast Fried Rice?
Breakfast Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Breakfast Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Breakfast Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Heaping 1 cup spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of leftover brown rice.
- It’s 2 tsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of toasted sesame oil.
Breakfast Fried Rice instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion and cook, stirring often, until it is softened and translucent. Then add the beaten egg to the pan. Cook and stir until the eggs are softly set, then add the spinach to the pan. Continue to cook and stir to wilt the spinach down..
- Add the leftover rice to the skillet along with the soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook and stir around for another couple of minutes to heat the rice through and toast it slightly, then remove the pan from the heat and serve..
Easy tips to cook Breakfast Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.