LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe.
LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe. This specific timeless Deep LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared in under 16 minutes. It`s great without treatment as well as to be a section
Today, I am are going to show you steps to make LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe is the better on planet!
I may also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe?
LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe
- You need leaf of Pandan.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Chicken (any amount that you need).
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 of Ginger.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Chinese Coriander.
- You need of Hanjuku Eggs(Optional) Recipe is in my recipe list ･ᴗ･.
LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe instructions
- Firstly prep the chicken for steaming.. rub the chicken with pinch of salt. Put the chicken on a plate together with 2-3 cloves of Garlic, Spring onion, some Ginger slice..
- Start to Boil some water in a pot or pan that fits the size of your chicken. After the water starts boiling, lower the heat down to 100°C.. Carefully place the plate (prepared in step1) into the pot/pan elevated above the boiling water. Cover the lid and let it steam for 25-30mins..
- After steaming, remove the chicken from the plate so that the we can drain out the sauce into a separate bowl and set it aside..
- Using a pan, add some Sesame Oil to warm it up a little before pouring in some Rinsed but uncooked rice(please take note of the amount of rice in cups), throw in the Chicken stock,rest of the garlic cloves and ginger slices and start frying the raw rice until most of the moisture are evaporated. (roughly 10mins)..
- Pour everything from the frying pan into the rice cooker, add in the pandan leafs together with the “sauce” we set side (step 3)from steaming the chicken into the rice cooker.
- Add in the desired amount of water for your rice. ratio is 1cup of rice : 1 cup of water. Start the rice cooker and let it do it’s job ･ᴗ･.
- When it’s done, remove the pandan leafs, garlic cloves, ginger from the rice and give it a good mix and your chicken rice is done..
- Fill up the Lunchbox with the fragrant chicken rice. Slice up the chicken into desired chunks and lay it at the side together with cucumber slices and hanjuku egg(Optional) and garnishing the dish with Chinese coriander(Optional but would recommend).
Some tips to cook LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.