Chicken Fried Rice.
Chicken Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep Chicken Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, and it is ready within just 15 minutes. It`s great without attention as well as to be a section
In this case, I am planning to show you steps to make Chicken Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Chicken Fried Rice?
Chicken Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chicken Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chicken Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 8 small of pieces of chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of LG FRIED SHALLOT OIL or any oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of cooked leftover white rice.
- It’s of MARINATE CHICKEN.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of lg szechuan pepercorn salt (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 tsp of LG FRIED SHALLOT (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dice spring onion.
Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- MARINATE CHICKEN.
- marinate chicken for 2 minute.
- FRIED RICE.
- in pan with oil brown chicken till no longer pink about 3 minute or longer depending on the thickness of the chicken then pour sauce onto chicken and add rice and stir fry.
- fried rice for another 2 minutes till sauce are dry up.
- off heat and top garnish.
Best tips to cook Chicken Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.