EASY Chicken Fried Rice.
EASY Chicken Fried Rice. This basic Deep EASY Chicken Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready inside of 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are likely to educate you making EASY Chicken Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My EASY Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook EASY Chicken Fried Rice?
EASY Chicken Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, EASY Chicken Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook EASY Chicken Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Chicken Fried Rice
- You need 2 of Boneless/Skinless Chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ketchup-for flavor & color.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Purple Cabbage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil of choice-I use olive.
EASY Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- in sauce pan add oil when warm toss chicken around until fully cooked.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces. (I season my chicken after I buy it and freeze it. Thaw it when I'm going to use it.) (Season chicken to your own taste.).
- add rice. Cold or hot. and toss making sure to mix evenly.
- add ketchup. I just squeeze straight from bottle. Again toss making sure everything is mixed evenly..
- finally add cabbage to give a crunch taste. Stir evenly..
- Cook for about 6/7 minutes after you add rice everything goes pretty quickly..
Some tips to cook EASY Chicken Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.