Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial.
Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial. That basic Deep Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready in under 18 minutes. It is great without treatment and also being a section
Today, We planning to teach you making Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial recipe is the better on earth!
I will even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial?
Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial
- Prepare 4 cups of Day-Old Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Veggies.
- Prepare 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- You need 1 tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial step by step
- VEGGIES: Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a wok until hot. Coat the veggies in oil and stir fry them until they are tender (4-5 minutes). Remove and set aside..
- EGGS: Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Make sure the surface of the wok is properly grease. Add the egg and cook until the bottom looks done. Lift the bottom to let the top sink and cook. When the entire eggs are cooked, use your spatula to chop the egg into pieces. Remove and set aside..
- RICE: Add 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and heat it until hot. Fry the garlic until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the rice, 1 tsp of Light Soy Sauce and mix well. Season with salt (about 2 or more pinches).
- ASSEMBLY: Lastly, turn off the heat, combine the eggs and veggies into the wok with the rice. Toss well and then serve..
Some tips to cook Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.