Chinese-style Fried Rice.
Chinese-style Fried Rice. This basic Deep Chinese-style Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready within 15 minutes. It`s great without treatment as well as to be a section
In this beautiful day, I am are likely to teach you steps to make Chinese-style Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Chinese-style Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Chinese-style Fried Rice?
Chinese-style Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese-style Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chinese-style Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Fried Rice
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of chilli (or chilli flakes).
- It’s 3 of mini sweet peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of cooked rice.
- Prepare 50 ml of soy sauce.
- Prepare of chives.
Chinese-style Fried Rice step by step
- Boil rice and set aside (this is a great way to use leftover rice. You can also cook it the day before, it's best if it's chilled a bit). Grate garlic and ginger (amount of all ingredients can be increased or reduced to taste – I used 6 cloves and about an inch of ginger). Cut up chillies and sweet peppers into small strips. Julienne the carrots and cut up cabbage into thin strips about 2 inches long. Cut up chives. Set ingredients aside..
- Whisk up the eggs in a bowl. Add oil to frying pan and pour in eggs. Allow to cook until just done, flip and remove. Cut up the pancake-like egg into thin 2-inch strips and set aside..
- Add vegetable and sesame oils (about half and half ratio) to pan. Sauté garlic, ginger and chillies for about 3 minutes on medium heat, until fragrant..
- Add cabbage, carrots and sweet peppers (or any other desired vegetables). Add more sesame oil if needed. Sauté until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Stir as needed..
- Add the cooked rice and stir to incorporate. Add soy sauce to taste, until the rice is a medium brown (I used about 50ml). Let it fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and chives. Stir to incorporate. At this point, you can add salt and pepper to taste (I also added sriracha sauce). Turn off heat. Can be served immediately, but it's also good for later as the flavours will mingle. Enjoy!.
Best tips to cook Chinese-style Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.