Chinese Fried Rice.
Chinese Fried Rice. This specific timeless Deep Chinese Fried Rice is just one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready in under 15 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are likely to educate you steps to make Chinese Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Chinese Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Chinese Fried Rice?
Chinese Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- It’s 1 lb of Sage sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Lean hamburger.
- You need 3 Cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 cup of Rice (not minute rice).
- You need 1 can of Diced water chestnuts.
- You need 1 can of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 3 stick of Celery.
- It’s 2 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of each Yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of each Red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of large Onion.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- In a non-stick skillet, Brown hamburger, sausage & 1 diced onion together, crumble small..
- Add water, beef bouillon cubes, soy sauce & rice to meat, cover and cook on low for 20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked..
- Chop celery, bell peppers, onion in chunks.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook till fork tender.
- Garnish with soy sauce to taste..
Some tips to cook Chinese Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.