Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup.
Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup. That specific timeless Deep Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup is among one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it`s geared up 20 minutes. It`s great without treatment as well as to be a section
Today, We are going to teach you making Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup recipe is the better on planet!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup?
Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup
- You need 1 of as listed in recipe 2 servings of fried rice.
- It’s of Thin omelette.
- Prepare 2 of ◎Eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎Salt.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Ankake soup.
- You need 200 ml of ○Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ○Chicken stock granules.
- It’s 1 dash of each ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of few drops ○Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Homemade char siu sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Homemade lard.
- You need 1 dash of ○ Umami seasoning.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- It’s 1 of Finely sliced green onions.
- It’s 8 of Parboiled whiteleg shrimp.
Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup step by step
- Prepare the soup: put the ingredients marked ○ in a pot and heat. Taste, and season with salt if necessary..
- Once it starts to simmer, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken it..
- Mix with a rubber spatula, and once thickened, turn off the heat..
- Make the fried rice as instructed in. Portion onto 2 plates. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149847-our-familys-stir-fried-rice.
- Beat together the ◎ marked ingredients. Heat a frying pan and grease with vegetable oil. Pour in the beaten egg mixture to coat the entire pan..
- Once set, slide a chopstick underneath and carefully flip it over..
- This side only needs to be fried for a few seconds!.
- Quickly place on top of the fried rice. Make one more omelette for the other portion of fried rice..
- Using chopsticks etc., arrange the omelette so that it completely covers the rice..
- Peel and remove the vein from each shrimp, then soak in sake and katakuriko (not listed) to remove the odour, and parboil. I recommend using whiteleg shrimp..
- Slice the parboiled whiteleg shrimp in 2, diagonally ※Slicing them makes it easier to arrange them on top of the omelette..
- Heat the Step 3 pot again, and add the Step 11 shrimps..
- Bring to a boil, add the thinly sliced green onion, continue to heat for a few more seconds and then turn off the heat quickly ※Be sure not to heat for too long after adding the green onions..
- Add the Step 13 ankake soup to Step 9..
- Flip any backwards shrimp over, so that the non-cut sides are facing upwards..
- Finally, pile some of the green onions in the center, and it's done!.
- Adding soup and omelette to fried rice makes it extra luxurious. Enjoy while it's still hot..
Best tips to cook Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.