Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies.
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies. This particular classic Deep Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, and it`s geared up in just 20 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are likely to educate you making Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies recipe is the better in the world!
I will also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies?
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies
- You need 2 of plates steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of brocolini.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 100 gr of prawn.
- Prepare 3 of crabstick (optional).
- You need 100 gr of squid (optional).
- You need 5 pcs of fish balls (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of You can use any kind of veggies like:.
- You need of Bokcoy.
- You need of Choysum.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Corn kernels.
- Prepare of Green peas.
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies instructions
- Chop red onion and garlic, cut up brocolini and carrot, cut up crabstick, fish balls, and squid, peel prawns..
- Pre-heat saute pan with cooking oil, add chopped red onion and garlics, stir until the aroma comes out. Add salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Add prawns and squid stir until well cooked. Add crabstick and fish balls. Stir it well..
- Add veggies, mix well, cover saute pan until the veggies cooked (you can leave it half cooked if you like)..
- Lower the fire, gradually add steamed rice and mix properly. Add sweet soy sauce (you can skip this). Turn back to medoum fire, mix well for 5 mins..
- Serve while hot, you can also put fried fish on the side..
Best tips to cook Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.