Prawn Fried Rice.
Prawn Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Prawn Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready within 20 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
In this case, I am planning to show you steps to make Prawn Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Prawn Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Prawn Fried Rice?
Prawn Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Prawn Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Prawn Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn Fried Rice
- You need 500 gm of Prawn : bags.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Veggies Frozen : -.
- Prepare of Onion : Medium size minced fine.
- It’s 2 of Spring Onion : sliced (have some to garnish).
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic : crushed.
- You need 1/2 of Ginger : crushed.
- You need 3 of red chilli (for some heat!) Dried :.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce :.
- It’s 1 cup of Chilli sauce Sweet :.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil :.
- Prepare 3 cups of Rice : washed and set aside.
- Prepare cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon Juice of.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs salt pepper , : lightly beaten seasoned with and.
- You need of Salt Pepper &.
Prawn Fried Rice step by step
- First up devein the prawn – that yucky black line running through it needs to go! Next crush the garlic,ginger and red chillis in your pestle and mortar.
- To some heated oil, saute the onion and spring onion (saving some for garnish later). When they are nice and translucent, add the prawns. Season it with some salt and pepper. As the prawns turn pink, add the crushed garlic-ginger-chilli mixture. The aroma that comes through is magical!.
- I added the frozen veggies next. Then the rice, 6 cups of water and the soy and sweet chilli sauce.
- Give everything a good mix, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on low heat. The rice will soon be cooked through. I used a non-stick pan, this way the rice on the bottom did not get stuck to the pan and burn!.
- As the rice is cooking, pour the beaten eggs in a frying pan and cook for a couple of mins. Once the omellete is cooked, slice thinly. Add this to the rice when its cooked.
- Garnish with the left over spring onions and serve hot!.
Easy tips to cook Prawn Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.