台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli.
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli. That particular classic Deep 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli is among one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it is ready within just 15 minutes. It`s great without attention as well as to be a section
In this case, We planning to teach you making 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe is the better on earth!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli?
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli
- You need of 米粉 Rice vermicelli (150g).
- You need of 高丽菜 Cabbage (100g).
- It’s of 冬菇 Dried shiitake mushroom (2-4).
- Prepare of 红萝卜 Carrot (Half).
- It’s of 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g).
- You need of 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon).
- Prepare of 肉碎(随意) Minced meat (optional).
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli instructions
- 浸泡冬菇(约6小时)，切片，冬菇水备用 Soak mushroom (~6hrs), cut into slices. Keep the soaked mushroom water.
- 浸泡米粉(约1小时) Soak rice vermicelli for 1 hour.
- 高丽菜，红萝卜切丝 Cut cabbage and carrot into thin slices.
- 炒香蒜米，冬菇。加入肉碎(随意)，大火炒香 Fry minced garlic, mushroom. Add minced meat (optional), stir-fry with high heat.
- 加入高丽菜，红萝卜，翻炒 Add cabbage and carrot, keep stirring.
- 加入鲜虾，翻炒 Add shrimp, keep stirring.
- 加了米粉，翻炒 Add rice vermicelli, keep stirring.
- 加入冬菇水(约1杯)，1茶匙酱清，闷煮 Add mushroom water (~1cup) and 1 tablespoon of light soysauce, braise till it dries.
Best tips to cook 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.