BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice.
BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it`s geared up in under 20 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this beautiful day, We are going to teach you steps to make BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice?
BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice using 31 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice
- Prepare of PORK CHAR SHUI:.
- It’s 500 g of pork neck fillet cut into 5 cm and 2 cm wide strips.
- It’s 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 160 ml of light soy.
- You need 110 ml of hoi sin sauce.
- Prepare 30 ml of dark soy.
- It’s 35 ml of rice cooking wine.
- You need of PRAWN FRIED RICE:.
- It’s 60 g of prawn meat, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 60 g of char shui, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 300 g of cold cooked rice.
- You need 4 tbs of sambal.
- You need 3 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need of SAMBAL:.
- Prepare 100 g of spanish onion, finely sliced.
- It’s 70 g of garlic, peeled.
- You need 40 g of galangal, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 20 g of fresh turmeric, peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 50 g of dried shimp.
- You need 5 g of dried long red chillies, deseeded and ground.
- It’s 50 g of fresh long chilies, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of fish sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Prepare of TO FINISH:.
- It’s Handful of bean sprouts.
- It’s Handful of garlic chives, cut into 5 cm batons.
- It’s 3 tbs of spring onions, finely sliced.
BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice instructions
- To cook the pork: Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Massage into the pork and transfer into a zip lock bag and seal..
- Leave to marinate overnight or for up to 2 days..
- Drain off excess marinade, reserving 3 Tablespoons..
- Line a baking tray with foil and place a wire rack inside..
- Place the pork apart on the tray and cook at 70 C for 1 hour..
- Take the pork out and turn the oven up to 220 C.
- Baste the pork with the reserved marinade..
- Return the pork to the oven and cook for a further 8-12 minutes until the edges are blistered and star to blacken. Remove from oven..
- Let cool. The burnt end bits are good for nibbling. Store in refrigerator until required..
- To cook fried rice: Swirl the oil into hot wok and saute the prawn meat and char shui until the prawns are pink. Add egg and lightly scramble..
- Add the rice and break up with the back of your wok scoop or stirring implement..
- Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring continously. Add the sambal and stir throughly. Add the fish sauce and stir once more..
- To Finish: Throw in the bean sprouts and garlic chives. Stir fry 30 more seconds. Take off the heat and serve with spring onion strewn atop..
- To cook Sambal: Over medium heat, fry onion, garlic, galangal and turmeric separately in the oil until golden brown..
- Remove from the oil with staining spoon and set aside to cool..
- Add dried shrimp and dried chilies to the hot oil and fry 30 seconds. Remove from the oil with straining spoon. Set aside to cool..
- Lastly, repeat the process with the fresh red chilies, frying until dark red. Reserve the oil for another use..
- Into a pot, add the sugar and fish sauce and bring the pot to a simmer..
- Add the fried ingredients.
- Stir over a low heat for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the water and bring to the boil..
- Remove from the heat, cool and blend into a paste..
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month..
Best tips to cook BBQ Pork and Prawn Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.