蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF). Chinese Fried Rice is a simple and yet difficult to master dish but once you get the hang of it, you This is our Din Tai Fung inspired Shrimp Fried Rice. In case you haven't heard about Din Tai Fung, it Of course that includes us :). We actually stood outside DTF kitchen to figure out what ingredients.
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF). That basic Deep 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, this is completely ready 16 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
Serve it in hollowed out pineapples for a beautiful presentation! This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed down. I cooked a basic shrimp fried rice the other day using my new setup. Today, I am are likely to educate you steps to make 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) recipe is the better on world!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
You can make 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Can I Cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)?
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients. You can make 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)
- You need 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 10 of – shrimps.
- It’s 4 of – eggs.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- It’s of spring onion.
Looking for more stir fried rice recipes? Check out Chinese Olive Fried Rice, Hoisin Sauce Fried Rice, Soy Sauce Fried Rice, Chicken Fried Rice, Kimchi Fried Rice, Jambalaya Fried Rice, and Mongolian Beef Fried Rice. Because shrimp-fried rice is fried in oil, it also contains fat, which is a consideration when determining whether or not to eat fried rice. From Review: Mobile Photo Upload of Shrimp Fried Rice.
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) instructions
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below – I bought it from cold storage.
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked.
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce.
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud – the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire.
- Plate and serve 😋😋.
Some tips to cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.
This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!). Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. For greater flavor, add a little more fish. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. One of the dishes I often turn to is this quick and easy Shrimp Fried Rice.