Mixed Fried Rice.
Mixed Fried Rice. That basic Deep Mixed Fried Rice is among one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it`s geared up 20 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, We are going to show you making Mixed Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Mixed Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Mixed Fried Rice?
Mixed Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Mixed Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Mixed Fried Rice using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of – Basmati or Boiled Rice.
- Prepare 1 inch of – Cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of – Green Cardamom.
- It’s 3-4 of – Cloves.
- You need 1 cup of – Sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Chopped Beans.
- You need 1 cup of – Sliced Capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 cup of – chopped spring onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Boiled Soya chunks.
- You need 10-12 of numbers of – prawns medium size.
- Prepare 2 of – Eggs.
- It’s 1 handful of – Green peas.
- It’s 2 tsp of – Soya sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Vegetable oil.
Mixed Fried Rice step by step
- First wash the rice and then soak them into the water for 15 minutes.Now Drain the excess water from the rice.Heat a saucepan full of water add soaked rice & cinnamon stick, cardamom,cloves, little salt into it.Boil the rice until 90 % tender.pour the boiled rice in a strainer, rinse it with running cold tap water and keep it aside for drain off excess water..
- Boil the soya chunks in another pot till soft.Drain the water from the soya chunks & keep them aside.. In the mean time cut the vegetables length wise or Chopped them & keep them aside..
- Clean & Wash prawns properly. Take a bowl add prawns, Garlic powder, salt and turmeric powder mix well.Heat little oil in the fry pan add prawns and fry them until turns into golden brown in color.Keep them aside..
- Now in the same pan add oil if needed beat the eggs with salt and fry them as scrambled egg.keep them aside..
- Now heat the ghee in the fry pan add carrots, capsicums, beans in the pan and fry them in medium heat for 4-5 minutes or till soften.Now add soya chunks, salt,spring onions, black peppers mix well and sauté them for 3-4 minutes..
- Add boiled rice, soya sauce, more spring onions and mix well. Then add fried prawns, scrambled eggs, peas one by one.Add salt to taste mix them properly.Stir fry for 3-4 minutes on low heat..
- At last add little ghee, sprinkle little Garam masala powder over the fried rice mix well stir fry for another 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat..
- Now enjoy Mixed Fried Rice hot with salads..
Easy tips to cook Mixed Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.