Pork Steamed Fried Rice.
Pork Steamed Fried Rice. That basic Deep Pork Steamed Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared inside of 15 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this morning, We are likely to educate you making Pork Steamed Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Pork Steamed Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Pork Steamed Fried Rice?
Pork Steamed Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Pork Steamed Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Pork Steamed Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Steamed Fried Rice
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Green Peas.
- It’s 1 medium of sized Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, crushed.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pork Broth.
- Prepare 10 of pcs Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Pork Tenderloin, cubed.
- It’s of Steamed Fried Rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Steamed Rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Pork Steamed Fried Rice instructions
- Pour oil in a hot pan and saute onions and garlic for about 1 – 2 minutes..
- Add pork and mix until pork's fat starts to ooze out. Add shrimp and stir for 3-4 minutes then add soy sauce..
- Adjust heat to medium then add a cup of broth and let mixture boil for 5 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce..
- Dissolve cornstarch in a half cup of cold water, add to the pan, just enough to thicken the sauce. Stir continuously then pour fresh green peas..
- Let it boil for another 5 minutes then set aside..
- In another pan, pour 1 tbsp olive oil then add steamed rice..
- Add hoisin sauce, mixing thoroughly with rice..
- In a bowl, place fried rice and top with the topping sauce..
Some tips to cook Pork Steamed Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.