Fried Rice. That basic Deep Fried Rice is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready 18 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
In this beautiful day, We are likely to show you steps to make Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I may even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Fried Rice?
Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice
- It’s 1 of as needed Pork loin.
- Prepare 4 each of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken.
- You need 3 of stock Green onion.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Large yellow onion.
- It’s 8 each of Large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed White long grain rice.
Fried Rice step by step
- Dice the large onion and in a large skillet, sauté the onions in olive oil. Cook until they are opaque, once they are finished, set then aside..
- Dice the chicken, pork loin and green onion..
- In your large skillet, cook your eggs. Once the eggs are finished, add as much white rice as you'd like..
- Mix the eggs, rice and onions. Once mixed, season with salt and garlic powder to taste..
- Add the chicken and pork to rice mixture..
- In a separate skillet, cook your shrimp. Make sure not to overcook them, cook until they are no longer opaque..
- Add your cooked shrimp to your rice mixture. Finish by adding soy sauce to taste and green onions..
Easy tips to cook Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.