Yang Zhou Fried Rice.
Yang Zhou Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Yang Zhou Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it`s geared up within 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, We are going to show you steps to make Yang Zhou Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Yang Zhou Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Yang Zhou Fried Rice?
Yang Zhou Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Yang Zhou Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Yang Zhou Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yang Zhou Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of or rice (cooked).
- It’s 10 of shrimps (deveined).
- You need 1 handful of peas and corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot (cut diced).
- You need 1 of egg (beat).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
Yang Zhou Fried Rice step by step
- Heat the wok, sauteé shrimps then set aside. Followed with peas, corn, and carrots for just a while. Then set aside..
- Heat the oil, put the rice in. Add some soy sauce, stir well. Then, add the beaten egg to the rice, mix well..
- Next, bring the veggies and shrimps back into the wok. Season with salt, pepper, and seasoning sauce..
Some tips to cook Yang Zhou Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.