Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice. This fried rice is a favorite of Hubby's and also was well-received by guests. It's easy to whip up quickly if you need to. I try to use the minimal amount of meat needed to give it good Pour in beaten egg.
Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice. This basic Deep Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice is just one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, and it is ready 16 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
Shrimp Fried Rice With Brown Rice Recipes. Spicy Shrimp and Pineapple Fried RiceGoing My Wayz. This Shrimp, Peas and Rice dish is a family favorite! Today, We planning to educate you making Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice?
Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice
- It’s of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil (or oil of your choosing).
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of main.
- You need 1 large of mild chili.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen press.
- You need 4 large of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of kosher salt (less of regular salt).
- Prepare 2 cup of Just made, or cold left over rice.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
It's quick to prepare and I love that it requires no chopping, easy prep!! This shrimp and rice dish always brings back memories of my childhood. My Dad used to make this with white rice and lots of grated cheese at the end, almost like a risotto, but not. Egg Fried Rice is an easy Chinese fried rice recipe that you can make at home.
Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice instructions
- Get your rice going if making fresh. If using left over, leave it in the refrigerator, cold rice breaks up easier..
- Frozen or fresh shrimp can be used. If frozen, thaw per package directions. If fresh, peel and devein the shrimp. I used frozen, peeled and cooked here. I hate cleaning shrimp!.
- Mix your shrimps ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix well, cover, let sit out for 10 minutes..
- Slice pepper into strips and mince your garlic.
- Spray or oil a wok/stir-fry/skillet and set to high heat.
- Add your shrimp to hot pan in a single layer. Leave alone for a minute..
- Flip each shrimp over. Leave for another minute, or until cooked through.
- Remove to clean plate/bowl for now.
- Re-oil pan, add pepper, fry for one minute, add garlic, fry for about 30 seconds, remove to shrimps plate/bowl.
- Turn heat down to medium-high. Add eggs, salt and pepper. Keep eggs moving..
- Just before eggs are done, add frozen peas. Keep it all moving..
- At this point a little extra oil, or butter will give it some extra flavor and moisten the rice, if you desire. 1-2 Tbl. is good. Or leave it as is. I left this one as is, but my wife said it needed some butter..
- Add rice (2 cups seems about right).
- Stir until rice is mixed in and heated through. I like to turn the heat down to medium at this point, takes a couple extra minutes, but seems to limit scorching of bits here and there..
- Add your shrimp, pepper and garlic back in.
- Stir for about 3 minutes, until it is mixed well, and all is heated through. I also put another grind of black pepper in..
- Serve. You can garnish with chopped green onion, cilantro or parsley (I was out, but like green onions).
Best tips to cook Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.
If you like eggs in your fried rice, try Eggs and Bacon Fried Rice or if you like a twist on a classic, try Thai Add the peas and stir fry continuously for another minute. Next spread the salt, sugar, and black pepper over. Add the peas to the wok and add back the reserved vegetables and shrimp. Add the red pepper flakes and the soy sauce and stir over medium heat until everything has mixed and warmed thoroughly. Spoon the fried rice onto a warmed platter or individual plates.