Prawn Fried Rice.
Prawn Fried Rice. This basic Deep Prawn Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared in just 19 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
In this case, We are going to educate you steps to make Prawn Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Prawn Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Prawn Fried Rice?
Prawn Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Prawn Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Prawn Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need 500 grams of Shelled Prawns.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 200 grams of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 of Medium sized carrots, peeled and chopped into small pieces.
- It’s 5 of Mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions, diced.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Diced red and yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Chili, as much as desired, chopped.
Prawn Fried Rice step by step
- Place prawns in a bowl and todd them with turmeric, salt, pepper and parsley. Add some olive oil to a wok or skillet and heat. Add chickpeas and almonds and let toast for about 10 minutes..
- In a separate pot cook rice according to packaging rules. Add ginger, chillies, onion and garlic to the chickpeas and almonds and stir..
- Add carrots, mushrooms and bell peppers to the wok. Stir everything together. Season..
- Heat some olive oil in a small pot and add the prawns. Cook until almost done. Drain if needed. By this time the rice should be cooked. Drain that too..
- Add the prawns to the wok and stir them well, into the veg. Add the rice. Stir again, let it crisp up for 5-10mins and serve with a lime wedge..
Easy tips to cook Prawn Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.