Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken.
Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken. That particular classic Deep Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, this is completely ready in just 16 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, We are likely to educate you making Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken recipe is the better on world!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
You can make Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Can I Cook Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken?
Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients. You can make Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach stem.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked leftover roasted chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and dash of pepper.
Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken instructions
- with little oil brown onion then add garlic with spinach stem.
- add cooked roasted chicken and rice mix well add soy sauce and pepper.
- stir fry for 2 minute then serve.
- optional put all ingredient into cooked rice cooker and cook for another 5 minute.
- Optional if cooking on stove put all ingredent onto a non stick pan and stir fry for another 5 to 8 minute.
Easy tips to cook Fried Rice With Roasted Chicken
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.