泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE. So time to prep the sauce of the meat before preparing your ingredients. 番茄免治牛肉飯, 肉醬意粉, Spaghetti Bolognaise，Tomato minced beef with rice. Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. It's such a simple dish but still full of flavor.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE. That specific timeless Deep 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE is among one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, and it is ready 16 minutes. It is great without attention and also being a section
Serve a pork stir-fry with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors and you'll soon be in Thai food heaven! There are two keys to this dish: first, make sure you use enough basil, and second, get yourself this secret Thai ingredient: Golden Mountain Sauce (see more on this sauce. This Thai stir-fry is made of minced meat, chilis and basil. Today, We planning to show you making 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE?
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 4 pcs of – eggs.
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- It’s 5 of – long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- It’s 2 of – chilli padi.
- You need 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- It’s 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- Prepare Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need 15 teaspoons of – Chicken broth / stock (optional).
This is a classic Thai street food recipe made with minced meat, basil and chili. Wok Fried Chili With Sweet Basil Leaf. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must!
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE step by step
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Some tips to cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.
Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. It is great with extra veggies, basil and the oyster sauce is a must! Thai Fried Rice with Pineapple and Chicken. Heat for tablespoons of oil in a wok over a high heat, then turn down to medium heat and crack in Add the pork, stir-fry for a few minutes until excess liquid has evaporated and pork begins to brown, then add beans and red chillies and stir-fry. This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon be a favorite at your house.