Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice.
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice. This basic Deep Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, and it is ready in just 20 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
Today, I am are likely to teach you steps to make Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
You can cook Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Can I Cook Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice?
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients. You can make Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of boiled white rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten well.
- You need 2 pinch of orange food color.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stok.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce (u can increase if u like).
- You need 350 grams of hard boiled chicken boneless.
- It’s of Vegitables.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 medium of chopped carrots (any shape u like).
- You need 2 medium of chopped green bell peppers any shape u like (to add more beauty to dish,add 3 small bell peppers,1 green, 1 red n 1 yellow).
- Prepare 1 cup of green of spring onion (chopped).
Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice instructions
- Hard boil white rice,drain and take out on a tray,spread n let them come to normal temprature for almost 20 mins..
- Mix food color in eggs n beat well and fry like omlette in 2tbsp oil in a frying pan. Whem cooked take out on a chopping board and let it cool down for 2-3 mins. Then fold and cut into strips and set aside..
- Boil chicken and cut into small pieces. Take 1/2 cup oil in a wolk and lightly heat on medium flame. Add chicken in it and fry. After 2mins add carrots n bell peppers n fry. After 1 min add cabbage n fry..
- In a bowl,take chicken stok and add salt n soy sauce n mix well. Add this stok mixture to chicken and mix well. Remember u have to add the amount of stok according to ur rice. Add enough quantity that when u add ur rice,they get cooked perfectly. Stok should be exactly according to the time in which ur rice will be cooked finally,neither less nor more. If u will add more stolk ur rice will become very soft n if less they will remain undercooked,so adjust accordingly..
- When the stok starts simmering n bubble formation starts, mix again n add boiled rice and mix well slowly. After 1 min add spring onions and chopped eggs and cooked covered for 5mins or till rice are done perfectly..
- Then dish out. Eat alone or with any other chinese chicken recipe like sweet n sour chicken or manchurian etc. If u like chunks of boiled eggs in these rice u can also add them n toss in the end. I also sumtymes add boiled egg chunks. Serve hot and enjoy :-).
Some tips to cook Easy n Simple Chinese Veggy Egg Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.