Mackeral Fried Rice.
Mackeral Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Mackeral Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, and it is ready 16 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, I am are going to teach you steps to make Mackeral Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Mackeral Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Mackeral Fried Rice?
Mackeral Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Mackeral Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Mackeral Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mackeral Fried Rice
- It’s of cook white rice.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- You need of red curry paste.
- It’s of white pepper.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of kalamansi or lime juice.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of edamame bean.
- It’s of spring onion.
- You need of yellow zuccini cutin half moon shape.
- You need of cooked mackerel fillet.
Mackeral Fried Rice instructions
- In pan add in the scrumble egg which season in salt and pepper and make thin omelette and slice thinly in strip set aside.
- Pan fry mackerel fish and flake meat in chunk and set aside.
- in pan with little oil put 2tbsp of red curry paste with sugar and kalamansi juice mix well for about one minute in low heat the add into rice in rice cooker.
- add bean ,yellow ziccini ,half of the strip egg and half of the mckerel fish flake ,white pepper ,spring onion and fish sauce MIX WELL and cook for another 5 minute.
- serve hot top with additional strip of egg and mckerel fish flake and fresh spring onion.
Best tips to cook Mackeral Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.