Pineapple Fried Rice.
Pineapple Fried Rice. That particular classic Deep Pineapple Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, as well as it prepared in under 18 minutes. It`s great without attention and also being a section
Today, I am planning to teach you making Pineapple Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Pineapple Fried Rice recipe is the better on world!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
You can make Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Can I Cook Pineapple Fried Rice?
Pineapple Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Pineapple Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients. You can cook Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Fried Rice
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- You need 2 cup of diced pineapple, canned or fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
Pineapple Fried Rice instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook, stirring often until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in carrots, corn and peas. Cook, stirring constantly until vegetbles are tender; about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in rice, pineapple, ham, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through; about 2 minutes. Serve immediately..
Some tips to cook Pineapple Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.