Bacon And Egg Fried Rice.
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice. This particular classic Deep Bacon And Egg Fried Rice is among one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, and it`s geared up in just 15 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are likely to educate you making Bacon And Egg Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Bacon And Egg Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Bacon And Egg Fried Rice?
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Bacon And Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Bacon And Egg Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon And Egg Fried Rice
- You need of rice mixture.
- You need of cooked white rice.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- You need of cheesy bacon and eggs.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of bacon chip.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of basil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Bacon And Egg Fried Rice instructions
- Layer the bacon on a pan then fill it with enough water then let it simmer till pan is dry then With some butter pan fry bacon till lightly brown and crispy then drain and set aside.
- Cooker rice as usually then fluff rice and let it cool then add light soy sauce and mix well set aside.
- With balance bacon drip add grated parmesan cheese and flour stir to mix.
- Quickly break eggs and gently only stir in 3 circle to break egg yolk and let egg white almost set add basil.
- Add cooked rice mixture and cooked bacon chip with seasoning and stir fry to mix well for about 2 minute.
- Optional serve in small portion as side dish (fried rice cheesy basil bacon and eggs).
Best tips to cook Bacon And Egg Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.